Martes, Enero 25, 2011

Kaichou wa Maid-sama: the #1 Shoujo Anime of 2010?!


Is Kaichou wa  Maid-sama the no. 1 shoujo Anime of 2010?!

By the mag: "anime", it is the #1 shoujo anime of 2010 (correct me if I'm wrong) and also by surveying it on other people such as family, friends and other people such as Anime lovers.

If  I'm the one to be asked I think that I consider "Maid-sama" as a good shoujo anime and I may also consider it myself the #1 shoujo anime because most people consider it as a very romantic anime (considering some other people rather than anime fanatics) even though it has its comedy side too.

For those who haven't watched Kaichou wa Maid-sama yet, I suggest that you watch it if you haven't found any good animes around the corner......

How about you, do you think "Kaichou wa Maid-sama" is the #1 Shoujo Anime of 2010?

1 komento: